1. Spend the night at the Rose Parade & Watch the Rose Parade LIVE!
2. Lobster and Beer in Puerto Nuevo.
3. Dye my hair RED!
4. Lose 50 Lbs. Minimum!
5. Watch a New Mexico Sunset
6. Take a selfie with a Llama.
7. Learn a new Talent.
8. Have a breathtaking moment with the man I love.
9. Find the man of my dreams.
10. Take a crazy adventure with a group of friends.
11. See a country music concert.
12. Drive a fancy car.
13. Buy matching pajamas for Zach, Sol, and myself for XMAS photo.
14. Take a road trip.
15. Visit the Hollywood Sign.
16. Go wine tasting.
17. Get a Brazilian Wax.
18. Get a Brazilian Blowout
19. Make out with a Brazilian.
20. Hike Monserate Mountain – Temecula
21. Watch a Vegas Show
22. Play real CRAPS. (Just once!)
23. 40 Photo Shoot
24. Go to a NFL Football Game.
25. Go to a Hockey Game.
26. Go to a Baseball Game.
27. Do a cartwheel.
28. Do a 5 K.
29. Be on or attend a live GAME SHOW!
31. Take the boys to the California Science Center.
32. Watch a gig at Amoeba Music!
33. Visit the OLD Los Angeles Zoo.
34. Bonfire with family and friends.
35. Go two months as a full vegetarian.
36. Volunteer for Burrito Project LA
37. Take a short mission trip.
38. Book a last minute plane trip ANYWHERE!
39. Stop at the Dinosaurs on the way to Palm Springs.
40. Stay in a tee pee hotel with the boys.
Popular posts from this blog
Day 14. Today's weight is 232. Spent last night swimming for an hour and will start doing it every night. I so much prefer being in a pool rather then walking. Here is a video update I did on Friday night... sorry that I am just now getting to it today to post. Take care! http://youtu.be/ELn9QTblAr8 <iframe width="420" height="315" src=" http://www.youtube.com/embed/ELn9QTblAr8 " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I am behind a day on my blog so I thought I would just combine yesterday and today. Yesterday I posted but it was for Day 2! Anyways! I woke up this morning with a lot of soreness in my body! I almost forgot what it felt like to try and get back into shape. I mean you are pretty much waking up every muscle in your body, which mine have been dormant for over a year now. The sad part is that I have not even started working out with weights or doing any sort of actual training. I have just been walking. Ayayayayayay ! I am in for it! Since starting on this nutritional journey with Visalus over a month ago, I have felt pretty good. The last time I had this much energy was 100 lbs ago. Between working and running my kids around, I would come home and literally check out. I mean sit on the couch and stare at the wall! My house always looked like a tornado hit it and I would be terrified if someone tried to come over. Now, anyone can pop by my house an