1. Spend the night at the Rose Parade & Watch the Rose Parade LIVE!
2. Lobster and Beer in Puerto Nuevo.
3. Dye my hair RED!
4. Lose 50 Lbs. Minimum!
5. Watch a New Mexico Sunset
6. Take a selfie with a Llama.
7. Learn a new Talent.
8. Have a breathtaking moment with the man I love.
9. Find the man of my dreams.
10. Take a crazy adventure with a group of friends.
11. See a country music concert.
12. Drive a fancy car.
13. Buy matching pajamas for Zach, Sol, and myself for XMAS photo.
14. Take a road trip.
15. Visit the Hollywood Sign.
16. Go wine tasting.
17. Get a Brazilian Wax.
18. Get a Brazilian Blowout
19. Make out with a Brazilian.
20. Hike Monserate Mountain – Temecula
21. Watch a Vegas Show
22. Play real CRAPS. (Just once!)
23. 40 Photo Shoot
24. Go to a NFL Football Game.
25. Go to a Hockey Game.
26. Go to a Baseball Game.
27. Do a cartwheel.
28. Do a 5 K.
29. Be on or attend a live GAME SHOW!
31. Take the boys to the California Science Center.
32. Watch a gig at Amoeba Music!
33. Visit the OLD Los Angeles Zoo.
34. Bonfire with family and friends.
35. Go two months as a full vegetarian.
36. Volunteer for Burrito Project LA
37. Take a short mission trip.
38. Book a last minute plane trip ANYWHERE!
39. Stop at the Dinosaurs on the way to Palm Springs.
40. Stay in a tee pee hotel with the boys.
Popular posts from this blog
I am behind a day on my blog so I thought I would just combine yesterday and today. Yesterday I posted but it was for Day 2! Anyways! I woke up this morning with a lot of soreness in my body! I almost forgot what it felt like to try and get back into shape. I mean you are pretty much waking up every muscle in your body, which mine have been dormant for over a year now. The sad part is that I have not even started working out with weights or doing any sort of actual training. I have just been walking. Ayayayayayay! I am in for it! Since starting on this nutritional journey with Visalus over a month ago, I have felt pretty good. The last time I had this much energy was 100 lbs ago. Between working and running my kids around, I would come home and literally check out. I mean sit on the couch and stare at the wall! My house always looked like a tornado hit it and I would be terrified if someone tried to come over. Now, anyone can pop by my house and I will not panic... b…